I love meatloaf!. It’s one of those things I missed when I went Paleo until I found this recipe!
This is part of a series of FREE recipes that I will be sharing weekly and will be included in my upcoming Paleo meal plan (Scheduled for this summer). So subscribe using the form on the side bar if you wish to receive all these recipes at no cost to you.
Paleo Dinner Recipe Bacon And Marinara Meatloaf
The use of a marinara is basically my personal choice. I have also tried chilli and peppers and they all go great with this dish so try it out.
I opt for grass fed beef that is local. It’s important to use almond flour for A true Paleo version. The eggs are free range as well. .
This is one of those dishes that is sooo easy to make and is a great idea for dinner, lunch or even snack in some cases when you have leftovers.
This recipe makes 6 servings. Has a prep time of about 15 minutes and 55 minutes cooking time. This is a meaty and hearty meal for the whole family and there will be leftovers for the next day.
The whole dish for 6 servings contains
1 lb ground pork
2 lbs ground beef
1 cup almond flour
2 cups marinara sauce
10 slices bacon
3 tbsp fresh ginger chopped
Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Mix all the ground meat with almond flour and 1 cup of the marinara sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste as required
- Shape two loaves in tins that have a snug fit. Coat the top of these loaves with slices of bacon
- Put into oven for 45 minutes
- Set oven to broil to 10 minutes. This will crisp the bacon
- Take loaves out and leave to cool. In the meantime, heat the remaining marinara sauce. To serve with loaf later.
Thank you for reading!
I appreciate you and your time. Check back next week as I will be continuing to share more recipes and aim to have a great meal plan free for you in the coming months.
What are your thoughts on this? Would love to hear from you in the comments below?
PS – If you are looking for more Paleo diet recipes, why not check out my Exclusive Unboxing Video Review of the Fat Burning Chef and find out exactly why this could possibly be the worlds largest collection of Paleo Recipes!